Guidelines to deliverance
Guidelines to deliverance is a 265-page manual in approximately A4 comb bound format.
In 1989, the Lord started giving Paul L Cox a new way of doing deliverance, which proved speedier and more effective than other models. As the information accumulated, he wrote it down. Guidelines to deliverance contains the material collected up to 2005, much of which is not published elsewhere.
It includes many tips for those involved with or assisting in the processes of generational deliverance, including:
- Pointers for personal preparation
- General outlines for conducting this type of ministry
- Prayer outlines for many specific situations, many of them with much relevant detail
- Prayer strategies for other situations
- Background research and Biblical basis for many of the above
- Many helpful educational articles on related topics, by Paul L Cox and others
- Some personal testimonies
- A comprehensive glossary of terms
- A sample pre prayer ministry questionnaire
Paul L Cox and his wife, Donna, live in California, USA. They are the co-directors of Aslan’s Place, a ministry dedicated to bringing freedom and wholeness to those who are wounded and captive. Aslan’s Place also equips the body of Christ in the ministry of spiritual warfare and in the exercise of the gift of discernment. Paul and Donna have ministered globally and were last with us in Mountain View Community Church in Ireland in May 2015. They have three children and seven grandchildren.