In the garden, woman was taken out of man to stand by his side and co-reign with him. But Satan’s schemes have robbed women of their rightful identity, disempowering and defacing them. The world aches for God’s original partnership to be brought into right balance once more – and it can be.
“We have failed to realise that Jesus founded the women’s liberation movement more than two thousand years ago. Isn’t it high time His Church led the revolution?” Kris Vallotton
Fashioned to reign contains eye-opening insights, including
- God’s true plan and purpose for women
- Jesus’ radical teachings and care for women
- Men’s important role in restoring women
- The true meaning of difficult Bible passages about women
- Examples of women in leadership as God intended
‘This profound work is a must-read for men and women alike; it has the potential to instill courage in the hearts of men, as well as give women permission to dream again.’ Bill Johnson
Kris Vallotton is the founder of the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry in Redding, California. He is the senior associate leader at Bethel Church, and is a well-known international conference speaker.