Bill Johnson pastors a church where supernatural encounters with God happen regularly, miracles are common, and the congregation has an infectious passion for spiritual growth. How does he do it? It’s simple: he makes experiencing a deep, intimate relationship with God a priority for himself and the rest of his congregation.
In Face to face with God, you will learn how to pursue God for greater measures of His presence in your own life. You will learn:
- How to ‘set up an ambush’ to apprehend God rather than just waiting on God
- What it means to enter ‘the favour of His face’, and how it changes history
- How to deal with invading thoughts that enter your mind during prayer and meditation
- The reward of keeping your eyes on the ‘Blesser’ while reaching for the blessing
- What happens when God speaks directly as a result of obedience
- How to move beyond the spiritual plateaux to ride the coming wave of revival
We all want to be a part of something that is greater than ourselves, to know that God loves us and has a plan for our lives. In Face to face with God you will learn that there is no better way to find that out than to stand daily in His presence and ask Him.
Bill Johnson is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the Holy Spirit. Bill and his wife, Beni, serve a growing number of churches through a leadership network that crosses denominational lines and builds relationships. The Johnsons are the senior pastors of Bethel Church in Redding, California. All three of their children and their spouses are involved in full-time ministry.