God is good
If it’s true that God is good, then it’s time to change the way we think about Him.
What we do with those three words, God is good, defines our lives and our futures. When we are faced with the trials we encounter in life, our view of God reveals how we will respond. Bill Johnson urges us to anchor our lives on the bedrock that God is good.
He shares how we can:
- Differentiate God’s will and the plans of the enemy.
- Have confidence in praying for breakthrough and believing for miracles.
- Have faith for God to move in difficult circumstances.
- Rest in God’s goodness and character while waiting for answers.
- Embrace mystery when we don’t understand.
- Encounter God’s goodness in the Bible.
- Discover how Jesus reveals the goodness of God.
- Partner with heaven to release God’s goodness on earth.
- Change the atmosphere in our world
Bill Johnson is the Senior Pastor of Bethel Church in Redding, California. A fifth-generation pastor with a rich spiritual heritage in the power of the Spirit, Bill and his church family regularly see healings in areas ranging from cancer to broken bones, from learning disorders to emotional trauma.